Caregiver/Family Advocacy and Support Services enhance the child/youth's ability, regardless of disability to function as part of a caregiver/family unit and enhance the caregiver/family's ability to care for the child/youth in the home and/or community as well as, provides the child/youth, family, caregivers, and collateral contacts with techniques and information not generally available so that they can better respond to the needs of the participant.
- These services are intended to assist the child/youth, family/caregiver, and collateral contacts in understanding and addressing the participant's needs (related to their disabilities).
- These services can enhance the child/youth's ability, regardless of disability (developmental, physical, and/or behavioral) to function as part of a caregiver/family unit and enhance the caregiver/family's ability to care for the child/ youth in the home and/or community.
- The use of this service may appropriately be provided to prevent problems in community settings when the child/ youth is experiencing difficulty.
- This service cannot be used to provide special education services to the child/youth.
- This service is intended to support the child/youth caregiver/family's participating in community events, activities and integrated interests/occupations.
- Success in these activities is dependent not only on the child/youth, but on the people, who interact with and support the child/youth in these endeavors.
- Caregiver/Family Advocacy and Support Services improve the child/youth's ability to gain from the community experience and enables the child/youth's environment to respond appropriately to the child/youth's disability and/or healthcare issues.
You will be part of a dynamic and passionate team of professionals that thrives on mutual support, shared goals, and commitment to our mission.
- Requires a high school diploma, high school equivalency preferred or a State Education Commencement Credential (e.g., SACC or CDOS)
- Related human service experience
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of related human service experience
For both levels
- Empathy and a deep understanding of children's needs.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptability to different home environments and family situations.
We offer a competitive pay rate of $25 per hour for Level 1 and $50 per hour for Level 2.
- Enjoy a culture of trust, excellence, and shared success.
- Collaborate with a supportive and knowledgeable team.
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
If you're passionate about child care, seek a rewarding role and want to make a meaningful difference in families' lives, apply for the position of CFASS Provider at Bright Futures today.