As a PreVoc provider, you'll teach skills to prepare a youth (age 14 or older) to engage in paid work, volunteer work, or career exploration.
- Prevocational Services are notjob-specific, but rather are geared toward facilitating suces in any work environment for youth whose disabilities do not permit them accesst oother prevocational services.
- The service is directed to teaching skills rather than explicit employment objectives.
- The services should enable each participant to attain the highest level of work in the most integrated setting and with the job matched to the participant's interests, strengths, priorities, abilities, and capabilities, while following applicable federal wage
guidelines from the U.S. Department of Labor.
You will be part of a dynamic team of professionals that thrives on shared goals, mutual support, and commitment to our mission.
- Prior experience in teaching job readiness preferred
- A deep understanding of children/youth's needs in relation to entering the workforce.
- An associate’s degree
- 1 year of human service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer a competitive pay rate of $25 per hour.
- Collaborate with a supportive and knowledgeable team.
- Enjoy a culture of trust, excellence, and shared success.
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
If you're passionate about child care, seek a rewarding role and want to make a meaningful difference in families' lives, apply for the position of PreVoc Provider at Bright Futures today.